Technical Business Analyst
At First Milk we are proud of our multi award winning cheddars. We make some of the best known, high quality cheddar cheeses in Europe and are on a mission to spread the word about our tasty cheddars.
Owned by over 800 British farmers our aim is to create value, enabling our farmer members to grow and prosper. To help deliver our product consistently we need the right people to join us here at First Milk.
The position of Technical Business Analyst will play a key role in ongoing systems improvement and ERP upgrade programs. The BA will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of all technical aspects of the systems improvement program, as well as recommending best practice for solutions required to facilitate an extensive set of business priorities. The BA will require expertise in strategic design and mapping of business requirements to system/technical solutions, while confirming to all aspects of governance and best practice. The BA will be expected to proactively identify technical solutions to business problems that meet the needs of First Milk.
• Educated to degree level in an IT or business related discipline
• Able to demonstrate experience of ERP implementation in a large organisational environment
• Working technical knowledge of Oracle databases is essential (APIs/Triggers/Procedures/Packages)
• Logical, accurate, numerate and analytical
• Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
• Possesses a 'can do' attitude with a strong sense of ownership
• Comfortable in challenge existing processes
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Effective communication and organisation skills
• Exposure to the IFS ERP system
• Experience in PAAS/IAAS/SAAS
• Business analysis qualification
• Knowledge of BPMN
• Experience of developing/maintaining Oracle Application Express
• Project management qualification
If you like a challenge and enjoy being part of a team that delivers under pressure then we want to hear from you. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 12 January 2018