Multi - skilled Engineer
Through careful strategic decisions, a drive for exceptional quality and a focus on processes, First Milk's future has significantly improved in the past year and has put the business in a more stable position. Further to the on-going transformation of the business we are now seeking to appoint an Multi - skilled Engineer reporting to the Engineering Team Leader at Campbeltown.
As the Multi - Skilled Engineer you will be responsible for be responsible for carrying out established preventative maintenance practices across the site, breakdown repairs and reporting areas of concern to the Engineering Team Leader. Working as part of a team You ensuring all activities are carried out in compliance with legislation, in addition to Group and Site Policy, whilst maintaining efficient plant and services.
• Attend breakdown situations within the site either as a single trouble shooter or to ensure timeous repair of faults in order to ensure minimal production loss.
• Adhere to established preventative maintenance schedules and practices.
• Utilise resources efficiently and to use cost efficient solutions to incidents.
• Maintain all engineering records pertinent to the role.
• Deliver projects as part of a team helping to ensure projects are completed within budget and on time.
• Maintain the documentation for Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management systems in the department
• Mechanical and electrical fault finding, including refrigeration and pressure systems
• Work on unfamiliar pieces of equipment, to fix the fault using the manufacturer's documentation as a guide.
Key knowledge, skills and expertise:
• Time served electrician ideally with electronic control discipline
• Experience with three phase and electron control
• Capable mechanical Engineer with the ability to assess issues on unfamiliar plant.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a significant contribution to the on-going and future success of company, please send us your CV via email to: email@example.com