As a result of the turnaround initiative, our future has significantly improved and has put the business in a more stable position going into the new financial year.
In order to help continuing driving the business and site forward we are now seeking to appoint a Fork Lift Truck Driver.
As the Fork Lift Truck Driver, you will ensure all products are correctly labelled, palletised and stored. In addition, you will ensure that the product is despatched in clean, well maintained vehicles.
• Operate within food safety, quality and legal requirements;
• Comply by health and safety requirements;
• Responsible for the correct operation of RCS, Palletiser/Stretch wrapper and counter balance fork lift trucks;
• Responsible for the correct loading and unloading of HGV lorries;
• Complete relevant delivery documentation;
• Reject goods vehicles from site if not suitable for loading and to ensure that all pre-start safety checks are fully completed.
You must hold a R.T.I.T.B Fork Lift Truck licence and have experience in a manufacturing environment. Candidates with recently expired licence will still be considered, however you will be required to re - sit your Fork Lift Truck licence prior to commencing the role.
In addition you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Strong communication skills
• Numeracy and literacy skills
• Robust attention to detail
• Can do will do attitude
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of the future success of First Milk, we look forward to receiving your CV via email: email@example.com. In addition, you can send your CV direct to Dawn Mason, Interim Production Manager.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28 April 2017.