We are now seeking to appoint a shift based Electrical Biased Multi-Skilled Engineer based at our Lake District Creamery site.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will provide a higher level of support and competency with regards to maintenance and fault finding on a varied range of automated process and packaging equipment.
Principle accountabilities of this role include:
• Completion of both planned and unplanned maintenance work in a timely manner.
• Diagnosis, fault analysis and repair of equipment including
o Metering and control devices.
o Control systems (PLC, Relay Logic, etc.).
o Pumps , Motors and Valves
o Conveyors , palletising and weighing equipment
o Motor Control Centres
o Refrigeration and Compressed Air systems
• User input and interrogation of the site planned maintenance system for maintenance history retrieval & trending
• Fully experienced in permit to work systems and performing full electrical isolations as required
• Effective communications regarding any key engineering activities.
• Department and factory Health, Safety and Environment standards are maintained to achieve set objectives.
• Ensuring all department and factory procedures are effectively maintained.
• Management and control of contractor and service engineers to ensure SHE & GMP standards are maintained.
• Promote and practice continuous improvement techniques
• Ensure site GMP standards are strictly adhered to and maintain a "clean as you go" practice within your teams.
Candidates must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship within a modern factory environment. In addition to being educated to either HNC/HND or equivalent standards in Electrical Engineering being qualified to BS 7671 - IEE Fixed Wiring Regulation 17th edition would be advantageous. We seek candidates who are self-motivated experience of working within multi-functional teams within disciplined procedures in a busy time sensitive environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a pro-active flexible approach to work, excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send all CV's to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 29th January 2018